I've been meaning to write this post for quite a while now as I've spent so much time at my friend, Lisa's, (relatively) new shop,
Inspirations Ceramics. They renovated an old day care building across from the clinic over the summer and opened their doors in Sept. Since then, I've probably been about 6 or so times with all different people. :) Although I'm definitely not a very creative person, I've really enjoyed painting the ceramics, especially plates because they're useful and unique. So, here are some pieces we've done recently and pics from our time there as well. It's a great place to spend some time in this cold weather and has lots of super gift ideas for parents and grandparents...
Plates are my favorite!
This one is my sister's creative idea using everyone's thumb prints
All the different ones my sis and nieces made :)
this pic shows all the color choices you have in the background
and how the setup looks
all of us hard at work
ready to be glazed and fired
No comments:
Post a Comment