There are so many places around my house that I see evidences of good intentions...a wall chart here, a marble jar there, a list here, a half finished project there. Some of them have legitimate reasons for not being utilized/completed, but most of the others have just gone by the wayside. I've realized it's very easy to have some grand scheme, but so much harder to follow it through. I think it would be better to have less intention and more action...few things done well than many done shoddily.
“It is not good enough for things to be planned - they still have to be done; for the intention to become a reality, energy has to be launched into operation.” Walt Kelly
“The smallest deed is better than the greatest intention.” Unknown
I realized I never posted a picture from the homecoming dance James went to...

No comments:
Post a Comment