I know I haven't posted much lately so I figured I would do a recap of this past week...well, at least from Thurs.
We were able to enjoy Thanksgiving at my mom and dad's house
and then at Dave's parents
and then at Dave's parents
Friday we set up our Christmas decorations
Friday night we had the girls over to make Christmas cookies
(that was a bit chaotic!!!)
(that was a bit chaotic!!!)
Yesterday we made these cool 3D Snowflakes - I love this craft,
but the kiddos get a bit tired of the cutting and taping
I didn't actually watch this whole video as we've made them before,
but it seemed to pretty clearly explain the process
If you look close, James actually made a mini one
but the kiddos get a bit tired of the cutting and taping
I didn't actually watch this whole video as we've made them before,
but it seemed to pretty clearly explain the process
If you look close, James actually made a mini one



No comments:
Post a Comment