Today we celebrated James' 18th birthday. I had asked him earlier on if he'd like to have some friends over or a "real" birthday party, but he said he'd rather just have it low-key. This morning we basically had brunch (teenagers seem to like to sleep in). I made this quiche with some changes - I fried up some ham instead of the bacon, then added sauteed red/orange/yellow peppers and green onions. Later on in the afternoon we went bowling which he had never done before. It sure was busy there, but lots of fun. And then, James took us out for Thai food (in China, the birthday person treats their friends out to a restaurant). Lastly, we had chocolate chip cookie "cake" and ice cream.
Hannah received a balloon animal set for Christmas and had fun making party hats
James with his homemade cards and new sweatshirt

No comments:
Post a Comment