Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Gifts 621 - 634

More gifts to be thankful for...

621 - freshly pressed apple cider
622 - perfect clothes found at goodwill
623 - words of appreciation
624 - making someone smile
625 - pear jam
626 - highlighters
627 - boys learning to whistle
628 - girls who can whistle most anything
629 - math games on the board
630 - google calendar
631 - speech games 
632 - folded clothes
633 - kids using big words
634 - looking back at pictures

I realized the other day I never posted pics from retreat, so I've prepped a couple
days of them - here's Hannah going up on the big swing
 
Josh in front of our created tank for the tank wars
 
Dave and Larry winning the water balloon toss
 
pre tank war inspection
 
post tank war - the tank with four people underneath ran a course with opponents bombing it
 
tug of war
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: