Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My One Thousand Gifts

Since reading Ann Voskamp's One Thousand Gifts over vacation last month, I've begun keeping my own list. I really love the idea behind this of being acutely aware of all the many ways God blesses us. It's been fun to see little things in light of God's creativity, sovereignty, and goodness. I would have more already on my list if I just took the time to jot things down...
We are doing the whole project a little different around here. Rather than having it just be a book of my very own, or each of us having our own book, I wanted everyone who came to my house to have the option of putting down things they are thankful to God for. Tonight, my amazing, stupendous, witty, clever, and sweet friend ;) was the first out-of-the-family to write. So, please take the opportunity to add your bits if you are ever at my house...

Here it is...right in my entryway, waiting to be written in :)

Posted by Picasa