Thursday, June 7, 2012

Gifts 443 - 452

Busy, busy this week...this is James's last week here, and he has quite a lot of activities to complete before he heads back to China. So, that's also kept the rest of us busy as well. :)

443 - excitement over dressing up
444 - the underside of leaves
445 - beautiful picture books
446 - learning about new ministries
447 - all riding together
448 - getting a set of dishes from my childhood
449 - hunting for ripe strawberries with Toodle
450 - audio cds in the car
451 - teeny, tiny spiders
452 - freedom in Christ (Gal 5:1)

here are some pics of Hannah dressed up for her piano recital
I'll post the videos whenever I get a chance to upload them
 
I really like these two pics - but she looks too grown up
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: