Hooray! The painting is done! Painting is so great as you see major change after not too much effort. Here are some before and after photos. Of course, it looks better in real life, and I know the pictures are quite awful quality. I must say, I love it ...such a rich color (Behr's Divine Wine). Now that this is done, we've painted all the rooms in our house (including the garage) except the laundry room, furnace room and workshop. We have all sorts of colors...from brown to green; purple to blue...we love lots of color!
Dave and I decided a couple of months ago that we wanted to get the office more orderly so we also have furniture on the way. We actually pulled a lot of our office furniture into another room so we needed some more to take its place. I'll take some pics once everything is in. We've already received the bookshelves so that is tomorrow's project. :)
Before...pretty much beige
The three colors we were deciding on...
Finished product...
