Sunday, August 29, 2010

Ready for the First Day

I sat downstairs for a while tonight putting together the specific schedule for this first week. We're beginning tomorrow, a couple days before the public schools, but I figured we might as well start with a full week. What a great heap of learning I hope we will do this year. I hope the kiddos will particularly come away with a love of learning. Tommorow will be a break-in day where I'll go over expectations for each subject and physically do everything with them so they begin well.
Beginning messy school room
Neater, more organized school room -
Josh has the big desk, Hannah has a new desk in her room (besides the little one in here)

Weekly and Yearly Public School Schedule (which we loosely follow)
taped under the coffee table for quick reference

The kiddo's art easels (they made them at a Home Depot Day a while ago)
where the weekly nature study will be displayed

Posted by Picasa