Friday, November 12, 2010

Wee Lambs

The other day I was talking with a friend about excellent readers for kids. There are lots of fun, general books out there, but many less that actually encourage character. Wee Lambs is another excellent Rod and Staff publication that I came across earlier this summer. Josh has been reading it at church, and I've read over his shoulder a time or two. The excellent thing about these books as well as books like the Pathway Readers and Christian Light Publications is their simple, yet realistic stories they use to get across a moral point. If your child is a pretty capable reader, or you are looking for some short, character building read-a-louds, these books are for you. I do expect there are probably some stories in them that you won't totally agree with - likely because they will be too conservative. As with everything, read with discernment, but I think this is a book you wouldn't mind just handing your child to read. I hope you will find these as enjoyable as we have...
The most recent clay swimming creatures - seals

Posted by Picasa