Monday, May 10, 2010

Homeschool Schedules

One of the things I wanted to do with my blog was to make my homeschool info accessible to anyone who is interested. So, in light of that, here are the schedules I have created over the years.

This first one was just put into place a couple of weeks ago. I decided to group my academics more completely in the morning and do more chores, computer, activities, etc. in the afternoon. I also did it so that each Sunday I update it to reflect the current week. It helps me stay on complete track and the kids look forward to the activities that are on it. It's also been good for me to go into the week knowing which days we will be completely home and which will just have short school days.

Weekly Schedule

These other ones are from years past. You can see the different year choices on the tabs at the bottom. I had color-coded them by subject type to help me quick reference. There is also a blank one there if desired.

Daily Schedule