Friday, July 1, 2011

Judging

My computer has had issues that Dave has kindly fixed over the past week or so. In doing so, he installed Chrome as my Internet Browser. Now, on Chrome you can freely download some games...not a good thing for the game-obsessed person I can be. So, guess what I have been doing at night lately, rather than getting things done like I should!?!??! Playing games...anyways, there is this game where you switch around tiles and create a quote. One of them was by Antoine de Saint Exupery. He wrote the most fascinating book called The Little Prince. It's not a particularly spiritual book, but has many interesting points of view. And so, tonight, here is a random, but perceptive quote from that book.

"Then you shall judge yourself," the king answered. "That is the most difficult thing of all. It is much more difficult to judge oneself than to judge others. If you succeed in judging yourself rightly, then you are indeed a man of true wisdom."

No comments: