I came across a new blog I like the other day, Always Learning. Her primary point is to help women accomplish Titus 2. Anyways, she had this amazing quote that I wanted to share. I think it particularly struck me because I recently was having a conversation with someone whose spouse is unsaved and it is hard to continue being kind in that situation...you can only have this type of thought process when you realize it's not about you and your rights and when you have an eternal perspective.
"A converted wife who despaired of her husband (believing him to be unsaved) was always very kind to him, for she said, 'I fear that this is the only world in which he will be happy, and therefore I have made up my mind to make him as happy as I can in it.'" (Charles Spurgeon)
Doesn't that challenge you to do a better job at loving your husband?
Here are the shirts I made the kiddos, the bottom pics were taken this evening
so the sun didn't color change them quite so vividly
so the sun didn't color change them quite so vividly

No comments:
Post a Comment