Since it is grilling season and I haven't posted a recipe in a long time, here's one to try out on the grill sometime soon...
Moroccan Chicken
from Better Homes & Gardens Annual Recipes 1997
1/2 c lemon juice
1/3 c olive oil
4 cloves garlic, minced
3 T grated gingerroot (I generally use 3t ground ginger)
2 T ground cumin
4 t ground coriander
1 T salt (you can probably reduce this)
1 T cinnamon
1 T paprika
2 t ground red pepper
1.5 t ground black pepper
Mix everything together (isn't that easy??!??!?!). The recipe calls to marinate the chicken for between 4 and 24 hours. I rarely remember that early so I just smear some on the chicken as it is being grilled. This recipe makes enough for 6 to 8 lbs of chicken...I just store the extra in the refrigerator for another time. Also, we often serve it with Ranch dressing.
My in-laws took all the cousins on a train trip to Seattle yesterday - they had a lovely time
Hannah took along the camera and here are a few of the pics
Hannah took along the camera and here are a few of the pics
at the Aquarium
on the ferry
back on the train

No comments:
Post a Comment