This recipe is a special one to me. I used to have a friend who lived across the street and his family made this one time. Then, for my wedding, they sent me the recipe. We've loved it ever since...
Island Teriyaki
1/2 c soy sauce
1/4 c brown sugar
2 Tbl olive oil
1 Tbl grated ginger or 1 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp MSG (I never put this in)
1/4 tsp pepper
2 cloves minced garlic
1 1/2 pounds steak
Basically, just mix it all the ingredients together then add the meat to marinate. I generally use it on thin strips of steak so the flavor really soaks in and then we BBQ it on the grill. Very yummy.
Island Teriyaki
1/2 c soy sauce
1/4 c brown sugar
2 Tbl olive oil
1 Tbl grated ginger or 1 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp MSG (I never put this in)
1/4 tsp pepper
2 cloves minced garlic
1 1/2 pounds steak
Basically, just mix it all the ingredients together then add the meat to marinate. I generally use it on thin strips of steak so the flavor really soaks in and then we BBQ it on the grill. Very yummy.
This is Josh in his first month (first week even, I think) May 2003
