Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Young Peacemaker

I just wanted to highlight a great book that we worked through last summer. It is called The Young Peacemaker. I was thoroughly impressed with the content of the book and it's insight into conflict. The illustrations were a little cheesy, but very kid (boy even) oriented so Hannah and Josh enjoyed them. Each lesson has a specific point, story, illustration, verse and application. On the CBD website you can see the first lesson. It has an excellent illustration of the two sides conflict can slip down. I think every family would benefit from working through this book and applying it's biblical principles as we all have conflict. Although we don't reference them as we should, I did copy out all the illustrations and post them down in our schoolroom. It would be good for us to review them again...


Posted by Picasa