Saturday, July 10, 2010

Uncle Arthur's Bedtime Stories

It's been a while since I've done a kid's book review...mostly because we haven't seemed to have as much time to read so far this summer. I wanted to mention the Uncle Arthur's Bedtime Stories 5 book collection for any that don't already know about it. I remember reading some of the stories as I was growing up; at the doctor's office mostly, I think. They are a wonderful set to add to your collection. There are over 30 stories in each book most of which tell a character building story. There are a couple historical stories and a couple bible stories throughout the books as well. They are currently out of print, but can be found at CBD (quite expensive), or I purchased mine through Ebay (and I found a set at Goodwill one day). We've read through them a time or two and the kids still love to read them. Highly recommended.

Posted by Picasa