There haven't been too many crafts going on around here lately. But, one thing we like to make each winter is paper snowflakes. I know most people know how to make these, but if you need a reminder look here. I love the way they look on the windows and how easy yet beautiful and unique they are.
I expect everyone with kids is familiar with Jan Brett...if not, you should be. She has the most amazing illustrations and pleasant stories to enjoy-her pictures often have a side story or additional information about the story you are reading. Anyways, we have her Christmas Treasury that comes out with the Christmas decorations every year following Thanksgiving. One things the kids like to do is look at the amazing pictures and try and make some of the things she shows. This year, Hannah decided to make an old-fashioned cranberry and popcorn string to put on the Christmas tree.
