This list of 31 Biblical Virtues has been something I've used over the years in a variety of ways. Initially I think I had it posted on a cupboard in the kitchen where I, in theory, would see it each day and remember to pray for my kiddos. But, the last 2 years or so, we have incorporated it into our morning Bible Time. Each day we look at the list and choose whatever number the date is and pray for that specific attribute. The kiddos pray for their specific GFA/Palencia kids as well as the cousins. Then I'll close in prayer referring to that trait as well. Even though it is not done every single day, I still find that it is a good means of focused praying.
Another thing we've added the last 6 months or so is praying for specific ministries we support. We typed up a list and pray for one each time. That not only keeps us in prayer for them as we should be doing, but helps the kids be aware of what we as a family support for Christ's kingdom. It's very easy as an American Christian family to get comfy with our nice house, full tummies, and warm clothes so that we forget the greater family of Christ many of which are in need at this moment. This, hopefully, helps us to have a broader perspective.
Here's a website with the Virtue list if desired.